Please send an email to attorney Mark Feluren if you would like more information about our firm's Business Transactions practice.
Our business transactions practice group handles mergers and acquisitions and other vital business transactions for entities of all types, sizes and at all developmental stages. We also help clients – including management, boards of directors, acquirers, targets, borrowers and lenders and commercial property owners, among others – document their proposed transactions and relationships in order to meet their goals.
Our attorneys regularly address general corporate and contract matters, as well as more complex transactions that require innovative thinking and novel structures, Our clients often look to us to also provide legal counsel with respect to legislative, regulatory and governance issues that draw on our extensive business law experience.
We provide advice and documentation for many types of transactions, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions of entities
- Joint ventures and partnerships among individuals and entities
- Commercial leasing transactions
- Employment matters involving employment, consulting, independent contractor and restrictive covenant agreements
- Director and officer indemnification and liability issues
- Resolution of contract and ownership disputes
- Manufacturing, construction and licensing transactions
If you would like to speak with a member of the firm to discuss our legal services for business transactions, or have any other question, please contact us at our Miami or Fort Lauderdale office. We will respond promptly and arrange for you to speak with a member of the firm with the appropriate experience.