Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A. provides a comprehensive range of legal services related to the establishment and protection of trademarks and copyrights, which are an integral aspect of any brand.
Our trademark and copyright practice group is dedicated to providing personalized attention to our clients. We identify and protect the integrity of their brands, help clients develop intellectual property strategies and programs, identify and perfect intellectual property rights and assert and defend these rights in court.
In the area of trademarks, we focus on all aspects of domestic and international trademark work, including counseling, clearing trademarks for use, registration, licensing and enforcement. In addition, we have significant experience with domain name disputes and other internet-related issues. In the area of copyrights, we protect and enforce copyrights through registration, counseling, agreements, and enforcement.
Our services include:
- Providing domestic and international trademark counseling, registration, renewal and risk analysis
- Prosecuting and defending oppositions, cancellations and appeals before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Enforcing and defending trademark rights
- Providing copyright counseling, registration, clearance and protection
- Providing counseling on unfair competition, false advertising and trade disparagement
- Preparing and negotiating contracts relating to trademark licensing, merchandising, advertising, entertainment, publishing and rights of privacy and publicity
- Conducting due diligence reviews and negotiation of trademark and copyright provisions related to corporate deals and financings.