FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
GENOVESE JOBLOVE & BATTISTA ATTORNEYS RECOGNIZED IN 2017 EDITION OF BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA
MIAMI, FL (August 18, 2016) – Miami-based Genovese Joblove & Battista (GJB), a leading business and trial firm serving clients throughout the U.S. and Latin America, is pleased to announce that twelve of its partners have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and highly-respected peer review guide to the legal profession worldwide.
The GJB partners were selected in the areas of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Criminal Defense (White Collar), Franchise Law; Litigation (Intellectual Property and Real Estate).
The selected attorneys and their respective practice areas include:
- Paul J. Battista – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- W. Barry Blum – Commercial Litigation and Franchise Law
- Allison R. Day – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Mark S. Feluren – Corporate Law
- Gregory M. Garno – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Mariaelena Gayo-Guitian – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- John H. Genovese – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Nina Greene – Franchise Law
- Michael D. Joblove – Commercial Litigation, Franchise Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Litigation – Real Estate
- Glenn D. Moses – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Theresa Van Vliet – Criminal Defense: White Collar
Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Inclusion is based entirely on an exhaustive peer review survey in which tens of thousands of leading attorneys confidentially evaluate their professional peers in similar practice areas. The 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America features attorneys in 140 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and is based on more than 7.3 million detailed evaluations. For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere. The American Bar Association has called Best Lawyers “[a] thorough, reliable and valuable resource for all who seek the best in our profession.”
About Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A.
Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A. (GJB) was established in 1999 by founding partners John H. Genovese, Michael D. Joblove, and Paul J. Battista. Today, GJB has grown steadily to become a major regional firm with offices in Miami and Fort Lauderdale and an affiliate office in Caracas, serving clients throughout the U.S. GJB attorneys are recognized for their experience representing clients in large and complex litigation in a number of areas, including bankruptcy, insolvency, receiverships, franchises, and general commercial matters, as well as white collar, real estate, employment law, class actions, and securities litigation. The firm and its affiliate, GJB Consulting, also counsel clients in local, state and federal government matters. For more information, visit www.gjb-law.com.