FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Genovese Joblove & Battista Attorneys Earn 2018 Florida Super Lawyers Recognition
MIAMI, FL (June, 2018) Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A. (GJB) is proud to announce that thirteen of the firm’s attorneys have been named 2018 Florida Super Lawyers, which honors the leading attorneys in the state. Founding partners Paul J. Battista and John H. Genovese are recognized as “Top 100” in Miami, and Battista is also recognized as “Top 10” in the state.
In addition, six GJB attorneys earned the distinction of 2018 Florida Rising Stars, the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys.
Only the top five percent of all attorneys in Florida are named each year as Super Lawyers. They are selected through peer nominations and evaluations along with third-party research. The selection process is the same for Rising Stars with the exception of peer evaluations. No more than 2.5 percent of all Florida lawyers are named to the Rising Stars list and they must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
The firm’s attorneys – and their practice areas – included on the 2018 Florida Super Lawyers list are:
- John Arrastia, Jr.; Business Litigation
- Paul J. Battista; Bankruptcy: Business
- Peter W. Bellas; General Litigation
- W. Barry Blum; Business Litigation
- Allison R. Day; Bankruptcy: Business
- Robert F. Elgidely (First Time Listed)
- Mark S. Feluren (First Time Listed)
- Mariaelena Gayo-Guitian: Bankruptcy: Business
- John H. Genovese; Bankruptcy: Business
- Nina Greene; Franchise/Dealership
- Michael D. Joblove; Franchise/Dealership
- Glenn D. Moses; Bankruptcy: Business
- Jonathan E. Perlman; Securities Litigation
The list of GJB’s 2018 Rising Stars includes:
- Aaron S. Blynn; Business Litigation
- Omar K. Bradford; Business Litigation
- Michael A. Friedman; Bankruptcy: Business
- Heather L. Harmon; Bankruptcy: Business
About Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A.
Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A. (GJB) was established in 1999 by founding partners John H. Genovese, Michael D. Joblove, and Paul J. Battista. Since 1999, GJB has grown steadily to become a major regional firm serving clients throughout the United States, with offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Tampa, and an affiliate office in Caracas, Venezuela. GJB attorneys are recognized for their experience representing clients in large and complex litigation in a number of areas, including bankruptcy, insolvency, receiverships, franchises, and general commercial matters, as well as white collar, real estate, employment law, class actions and securities litigation. The firm and its affiliate, GJB Consulting, also counsel clients in local, state and federal government matters. For more information, visit www.gjb-law.com.