Aaron S. Blynn practices in the areas of commercial litigation and franchise law. He also has experience in real estate litigation, false advertising litigation and intellectual property law, including trademark litigation.
Aaron is a member of the American Bar Association, where he is vice-chair of the Ethics and Professionalism Committee, Young Lawyers Division. He is also a member of the Dade County Bar Association and is a former contributor to the online publication "Private Advertising Litigation (PAL) Recent Litigation Developments," published by the American Bar Association's Private Advertising Litigation Committee.
In the community, Aaron is an active member of the Miami Children's Hospital Young Ambassadors, an organization for professionals under the age of 45 who have a strong commitment to improving the lives of children in the Miami community and beyond. He is also a Young Leader for the United Way of Miami-Dade and a member of the United Way of Miami-Dade's Education I Impact Council. Additionally, Aaron serves on the Florida Bar Grievance Committee and interviews prospective students as an Alumni Admissions Volunteer for Johns Hopkins University. He has been named a 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyer of Miami-Dade County, selected as an "Up & Comer" by Florida Trend magazine, and a "Rising Star" by Florida Super Lawyers magazine.
Aaron is a member of The Florida Bar and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. He received his juris doctor, magna cum laude, from the University of Miami, where he was the Ray H. Pearson fellow in the Center for Ethics and Public Service. While in law school, he received the C.A.L.I. Excellence for the Future Award for Employment Discrimination and received the Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award for Federal Legal Research. In addition, he was awarded multiple honors in the University of Miami School of Law's Litigation Skills Program. Aaron earned his bachelor of arts in political science, cum laude, from Johns Hopkins University, where he was named to the Centennial Conference All-Academic Team.
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Franchise Law
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Employment Discrimination
- Honors: Recipient, Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award, Federal Legal Research
- Honors: Recipient, Honors, Litigation Skills Program (Pre-Trial)
- Honors: Recipient, Honors, Litigation Skills Program (Trial)
- Honors: Ray H. Pearson Fellow, Center for Ethics and Public Service
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll
- Major: Political Science